If a friend or loved one has been arrested in Johnson County, your first priority will be getting your loved one out of Johnson County Jail. The next step is to find the best criminal defense available.
How to find out if someone is in custody in the Johnson County Jail:
- Call the Johnson County Jail at (817) 556-6000.
- Visit the Johnson County Jail at 1800 Ridgemar Dr, Cleburne, TX 76031.
Learn more about facing charges in Johnson County and how our firm defends criminal charges in Johnson County.
Johnson County Criminal Defense Firm
The law firm of Varghese Summersett is here to assist those who have been arrested or charged with a criminal offense in Johnson County, Texas. We handle all types of state and federal offenses, including DWI, drug offense, sexual assault cases, white collar crimes and crimes against persons or property. To discuss the specifics of your case, call our office today for a complimentary strategy session. During this call we will:
- Discuss the facts of your case;
- Discuss the legal issues involved, including the direct and collateral consequences of the allegation; and
- Discuss the defenses that apply to your plan and in general terms discuss our approach to your case.
Call: (817) 203-2220
You can also contact us online:
[gravityform id=”8″ title=”false” description=”false”]